Direct Paper launch their new Mobile Sample System
(By Daryl Price – Direct Paper Supplies)
Direct Paper Supplies has officially launched its new compact Mobile Sample System, allowing clients easy access to their paper range. Concentrating on major, everyday product lines, it is not cluttered by rarely used products, making it very user friendly.
The new Mobile Sample System includes:
- Direct Paper’s extensive board range available in reels that can be sheeted to a required size within 24 hours.
- Labelmax self adhesive which has a 127gsm backing giving it extra strength for face slitting and dye cutting applications.
- Nautilus 100% Recycled Laser, a high white digitally guaranteed grade that is suitable for all digital , ink jet and mailing applications. Not only is Nautilus manufactured with 100% post consumer recycled waste it is also FSC and WWF certified and carbon neutral.
- Magno Gloss and Silk manufactured in Europe by SAPPI Paper the worlds largest coated paper manufacturer. Magno is a high white coated grade that has a superior print surface to other coated papers available in our market. This makes Magno the ideal choice for all of your colour printing.
- Direct’s Extraprint Laser range covers all bases. It is available from 80gsm right through to 300gsm. Extraprint’s whiteness and smoothness competes quality wise with the many higher priced specialty products available. It provides a quality result at an everyday competitive price.
If the Direct Paper sample system can benefit your business please do not hesitate to contact Direct Paper on 03 8586 6222 or email@example.com
Leave a Reply